- Creator Backlash: She was not a fan of the mole gimmick.
- Dyeing for Your Art: Wanted to get breast implants (despite Jim Cornette trying to stop her). When he saw them he sighed "oh no, not another one" and had her bleach her hair blonder (She is a natural blonde just much darker) and do a complete 180 with her character - the explanation was that the implants leaked into her brain and turned her into a Dumb Blonde.
- Fan Community Nicknames: The Fletchers.
- There was a long standing rumour that she was going to be fired once the Boogeyman bit the mole off her face and Vince was so impressed by her acting in the segment that he kept her on. Jillian has said that she never heard any truth to the rumour and had even asked around if she would be sent away once she lost the mole - and that no one had confirmed the story.
- It's widely thought that the Hollywood Tone-Deaf gimmick was created to mock Brooke Hogan, since Hulk Hogan was on the outs with Vince McMahon at the time. Jillian claims that she actually did it during a house show bikini contest, and that she would frequently sing backstage. So the gimmick was more an extension of her actual personality, and she claims that the Brooke thing was pure coincidence.
- Money, Dear Boy: She jokes that she got a good pay bonus for when the Boogeyman put worms in her skirt.
- Promoted Fanboy: A fan girl of Rick Martel.
- Real Song Theme Tune: First used "Thunderstruck" by AC/DC in OVW, then used Britney Spears' "Toxic" after her...surgery
- Romance on the Set: With Tiny Tim for a time, then with Tank Toland for awhile
- What Could Have Been:
- Her feud with Tiny Tim could have been a lot shorter, at least in Hoosier Pro Wrestling, but after Terek The Great no showed an event she was put right back in title contention.
- Jillian claims that loads more segments were taped with MNM when she acted as their publicist but Vince found them "too much" and they never aired.
- When she did the 6-person tag with Brian Kendrick and Paul London against MNM, she and Melina wanted to do something big for the finish. But the agents forced them to tone it down - and a crossbody was what resulted.
- At one point she wanted to phase the singing gimmick out and reinvent herself, but was told that she was just the gimmick.
- A lot of things could have been in 2011, but she took time off after suffering a miscarriage. When she did return to the ring, it was supposed to be against Winter in Family Wrestling Entertainment but she ended up facing Jackie Gayda instead.
- Appropriately enough, she and Cherry Bomb were supposed to be in the main event of the first Pro Wrestling Syndicate BLOW(Bombshell Ladies Of Wrestling) show. They ended up replaced by Mia Yim and Christina Von Eerie. As expected, a show that lost both its advertised main event wrestlers wound up being a train wreck but as PWS persisted with it for two years then brought it back after two years of dormancy, it's interesting to speculate on how BLOW would have worked out centered around them, or at the very least, how the tournament they were supposed to kick off would have went.
Trivia / Jillian Hall