- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The English dub of Jellikins, the version where the characters are jelly bears, can be found pretty easily online. The English dub of Jellabies, where the characters are instead jelly humans, on the other hand? Good luck finding that; most of the material you'll find of that version of the show is of the Dutch dub. And then there's the rare 2003 Jellies version, of which has only been known to have aired in South Sudan of all places, and of which only a incomplete recording of the intro has been found.
- The Kiddie Ride: Amutec created a licensed kiddie ride based on this show, which featured Bouncey in his bumper car.
- The Merch: Has several licensed toys (among them plush toys and poseable figures which came with audiotapes containing a story), the aforementioned kiddie ride, and pieces of office equipment.
- Playing Against Type: Rik Mayall, who is known in the UK for playing violent, insane roles in the series The Young Ones and Bottom, plays a friendly narrator in this show, which is aimed at 2-6 year olds.
- The Wiki Rule: Jellikins Wiki.
Trivia / Jellabies