- Missing Trailer Scene: Three commercials show people visiting Haven City.
- Name's the Same: A variant: In the japanese dub, Erol's name in katakana (エロール) is similar to a character's name in Romancing Saga. The difference here, of course, is that said character's name is Elore.
- The Other Darrin: Mike Erwin replaced Aaron Lohr as the voice of Jak for this game.
- Prop Recycling: The opening cutscene uses Sandover Village from the first game, albeit slightly visually modified.
- What Could Have Been:
- As proof with a couple of pieces of concept art in Charles Zembillas blog and some aspects of the ending of the first game, The game was not going to have its serious tone yet.
- As can be seen from the Toonami promo for this game, Jak was originally supposed to have the horns he has in Dark Jak mode throughout the entire game. For some reason, this was scrapped from the final game, but there is a glitch where if you walk right near the mirror in Krew's bar, you'll see the horns flicker in and out.
- According to one magazine, there was a side mission where Jak would compete with some guys in a Jet-Board competition. This was ultimately scrapped from the final game.
Trivia / Jak II: Renegade