For the French slasher film, Inside
- Development Hell: For some time, The Remake, which finally materialised in 2017, ten years after Inside's first release.
- Dueling Movies: Baby Blues.
- Executive Meddling: The CGI shots of the fetus inside Sarah's womb were added by the producers without the directors' knowledge: they only found out about these shots when viewing the final cut at a film festival.
- Reality Subtext: The directors certainly chose wisely in casting Béatrice Dalle as La Femme, considering she is almost as bonkers in real life as the character she plays.
- Wag the Director: The behind the scenes video indicates that Béatrice Dalle may have done this in regards to handling her character, although the end result seems to be positive as both directors have planned to keep her on board for all their future projects.
- What Could Have Been: An epilogue taking place in the future with Sarah's daughter visiting where her mother died was planned but ultimately scrapped.
For the spiritual successor to Limbo, INSIDE
- Homage/Shout-Out: This game shares a lot of imagery and puzzles with Another World.
- What Could Have Been: There were some deleted scenes involving the boy & the Huddle. Spoilers ahead.