- Actor Allusion: Eri Kitamura should start a blue-haired magical girl club.note
- Anime First: It's really more of a multimedia project; first there was a Light Novel serialized in a magazine, then a manga adaptation was released in an online magazine two weeks later, and the anime finally aired a week after that.
- Bonus Episode: Has a bonus 14th episode serves as a prequel, showing more of the bond between Akari and Fuyuna, and how Luna got started as a magical girl.
- Fan Nickname: "Aknig" for the reversed Temperance Card.
- Stillborn Franchise: It's pretty clear that whoever was behind this anime thought it would be a lot more popular than it actually was.
- What Could Have Been: The series was originally entitled Genei no Messiah - Blood of Fortune (Messiah of Illusions), and it was going to be produced by Studio Anima (which created an ONA for Cat Shit One). However, only Akari's image song was released before production came to a halt. Early character designs were included with the first Japanese BD/DVD, which shows a Cat Girl form for Schrödinger (and without different-colored eyes), Laplace with the form of a Catholic priest, and different designs for the Tendo sisters.
- The Wiki Rule: Genei wo Kakeru Taiyō - Il Sole Penetra le Illusio Wiki.
Trivia / Il Sole penetra le illusioni