- Creator's Apathy: The writers openly admit the "Thor" segment was just to showcase how awesome Hulk is.
- Cross-Regional Voice Acting: Most of the characters are voiced by the talent of the Canadian-based The Ocean Group, with the exceptions being Fred Tatasciore (The Incredible Hulk), Bryce Johnson (Bruce Banner), Steve Blum (Wolverine), Matthew Wolf (Thor), Graham McTavish (Loki), Grey DeLisle (Sif), Nolan North (Deadpool), Tom Kane (The Professor), and Kari Wahlgren (the Enchantress).
- Fake Nationality:
- Ironically enough, despite most of the voice cast being Canadian, three of the four prominent Canadian characters in the "Wolverine" segment (Wolverine, Deadpool, and the Professor) are all voiced by Americans, with only Sabretooth actually being voiced by a Canadian voice actor (Mark Acheson).
- Colin Murdoch, a Canadian, provides the voice of Omega Red, who is Russian.
- The Other Marty: Deadpool was originally voiced by someone working for The Ocean Group, but the producers didn't feel he worked very well. They then brought in Nolan North (who was already working for them in Wolverine and the X-Men) and had him improvise lines for Deadpool.
- Throw It In!: Most of North's dialogue for Deadpool was improvised as a result.
- Word of God: The producers have said that the "Wolverine" short, Wolverine and the X-Men, and The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes! take place in the same universe despite all the continuity errors that seem to say otherwise. However, they said no such thing about the "Thor" short.
Trivia / Hulk Vs.