- Acting for Two: In the Japanese version, Tessho Genda provides the voices of the Narrator and Harnold Dogegenchonegger.
- All-Star Cast: While Ai Fairouz herself was a newbie voice actress when production took place, the other cast members are well known.
- Doing It for the Art: Alexis Tipton mentioned on her Twitter account that she got help from a Russian language specialist to get the Russian accent and pronunciation right for her role as Gina.
- Fan Nickname: The series is referred to as "Do You Even Lift, Girl?" by more fitness savvy fans.
- Irony as She Is Cast: Leah Clark provides the English voice of Satomi, a woman in her late 20s who's hesitant to go to the gym. Clark mentioned on her Twitter account that she once considered a career in physical training before she became a voice actress.
- Star-Making Role: For Ai Fairouz, as Hibiki was her debut role.
- What Could Have Been: Ai Fairouz originally auditioned for the role of Gina. The producers decided to cast her as Hibiki instead.
- Written by Cast Member: The dub's ADR script was written by Leah Clark.
Trivia / How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift?