- Fake Nationality: Both Stanford and Tezz are voiced by Noel Johansen, who grew up in the U.S., but went to school in London for several years, then promptly moved to Canada. Stanford is British, and Tezz is Eastern European, possibly Serbian.
- Lampshaded in the episode Spinning Out by Spinner, who tells Stanford that "it's weird how you lose your accent whenever you scream."
- Short Run in Peru: The (most likely Series Finale) movie has already aired twice in Latin America (at the time of this writing), but there haven't been any signs on its native country.
- Note: This page is the only place on the internet this troper has been able to find such a rumor. A)When was this posted? B) Seriously, they didn't even air it in Canada? C)Is there a fandub available?
- Update May 2012: Upon Google-translating the comments of many Spanish speaking fans on the show's Facebook page, most do seem to be mentioning a movie, Krytus being freed, and an unnamed Red Sentient who may be a princess. As of this writing, televised advertisement for Battle Force 5 toys and games seems to have ceased in the United States and Cartoon Network no longer reruns the show.
- Talking to Himself: Hoo, boy. Nearly everyone pulls multiple duty on the show; this was bound to happen at some points.
Trivia / Hot Wheels Battle Force 5