- Career Resurrection: 2014-2015 saw Hilary return to the music world with "Chasing The Sun", "All About You" and in 2015, her first album in eight years, Breathe In. Breathe Out., the latter of which reached #1 on the US iTunes chart on the day it was released. She had also returned to her first TV series since Lizzie McGuire, Younger.
- Contractual Purity: Hilary kept a low profile for years, and she only got minor controversies. However, said attempts to make her image filthy were minimal, and failed to even leave a dent on her good girl image.
- Dye Hard: Naturally a brunette, but has had her hair dyed blonde for a long time, but has had it dyed black and dark brown briefly, although she goes back and forth to what hair color she'd prefer currently.
- I Am Not Lizzie McGuire: Has yet to break out of this; her headlining films after she was done with the series have done spectacularly poorly at the box office to the point she has been relegated to straight-to-DVD fare and ABC Family movies.
- Has somewhat averted this in the last few years making a name for herself in alternative productions; although her ratings are still mediocre save for the unexpected praise she garnered thanks to Greta.
- Star-Making Role: Her role as Lizzie McGuire became her gateway to other projects later.
- Tom Hanks Syndrome: After her Lizzie stint, Hilary was typecast in her typical tween-appealing roles before venturing for slightly more dramatic territory in Raise Your Voice and The Perfect Man (the latter somewhat less serious than the former). In both cases, it backfired when the films bombed at the box office and critics slammed not only the films, but also her performance.
Trivia / Hilary Duff