- Approval of God:
- Cthulhu director Dan Gildark approved of Outsiders: How To Adapt H.P. Lovecraft in the 21st Century.
- Halcyon Dreams was given positive feedback from both former Don Bluth employee Dermot OC, as well as (according to his son Cory) Rick Dyer himself.
- Trolling Creator: Harris has claimednote in at least two videos that he has mutual friends with Paul Joseph Watson just to annoy Paul.
- Schedule Slip:
Hbomb: Hello! It's me, the guy who does those videos! [beat] Very occasionally.
- Harris would probably be the first to admit that it can take him quite a long time to put a video together. Particularly since he lampshades it in the "Flat Earth" video.
Caption: IM GOING THROUGH SOME STUFF RIGHT NOW
- His planned video on RWBY went through several iterations of this, as he had been sitting on the idea for years. His first plan was to tackle it during 2014-2016, until Monty Oum's death put the plans on the backburner. In late 2019 he decided to commit to the project again, with him hoping to have it out for late May 2020. This spiralled into being set for release on July 28th.
- His video "The War on Christmas: A Measured Response" starts with a joke about this—it opens on a segment shot during October 2019, then immediately jumps to a segment shot in December 2019—and also really was this, with the video actually being released in December 2020.
- What Could Have Been: His RWBY script was initially far longer, with a test recording coming in at three hours. Hbomb had to cut large chunks from the script, including reviews of the post-Volume 3 seasons (though he has said it will eventually be a Patreon poll option for him to cover them) and an extended rant about Sienna Khan.
Trivia / H.Bomberguy