- Bad Export for You: The Global version, released by Flero Games. The story was translated up until Bluebeard's Story Zone, leaving the rest of the main quest unplayable. It didn't help that the translation itself was sometimes inaccurate and glitches would pop up from the text. While the game itself was still playable, not many events were released, leaving players without opportunities to collect gems, and multiplayer was empty most of the time. Ultimately, Flero shut down the game on January 2019.
- Cancellation: The Korean and Global version due to poor management by Flero. They didn't even last a year.
- Cross-Dressing Voices: Jack, Alan, Jim Hawkins, Kai, Momotaro, Trine Sannand, Zwerg, Shuten-Douji, Merlin, Charles Perrault, Pinnochio, Happy Prince, Hahn, Jagd-Hund, and Lafcadio.
- The Danza: Reina's voice is provided by Reina Ueda. They don't share the same surname, though.
- Dummied Out: Datamining reveals a bunch of stuff that ended up unimplemented.
- Nirvel has assets that indicate she was going to be playable. The reason this didn't happen is unknown.
- There is an unfinished artwork for Salieri, which probably would have been used as an alternative portrait for his appearance in Repage. He ends up using his regular portrait there.
- Marth Debuted in "Smash Bros.": If you know about Yabunouchi Takemasa, chances are it's thanks to this game. The manga where he came from, Tenchu x Shinkyoku "Ai x Uta", was a Japan-exclusive... Which got cancelled after only two published volumes.
- No Export for You: Due to the Global and Korean cancellation, no thanks to Flero Games, the whole content of the game post-Bluebeard's Story Zone (including various unreleased events), will never get an official translation.
- The Other Darrin: Yurika Endo was Juliet and Little Match Girl's voice actress, up until her retirement (which was due to health reasons). Now Juliet is voiced by Lynn, while Match Girl is voiced by Yo Taichi.
- What Could Have Been: All the unimplemented Shadows have full voiced battle lines, implying they could become playable in some future. Given that the game will end service soon, we won't get the chance to play as them.
- The Wiki Rule: There's one for the game. Not that it matters at this point.
Trivia / Grimms Notes