- Creator Backlash: Benji outright told fans not to buy the Greatest Hits Album released by Sony Music in 2010, due to the band having no involvement in its release.
- Executive Meddling: The band had no involvement in the release of their Greatest Hits Album; it was instead released by their former label Sony Music shortly after the release of Cardiology.
- He Also Did:
- Dean Butterworth is the drummer and leader of the in-house band for Hollywood Game Night.
- Billy Martin has published his own comic, Vitriol The Hunter, and has done artwork for IDW, DC Comics & Marvel Comics.
- Name's the Same: Good Charlotte have two songs named "War" - one was included on the iTunes exclusive deluxe edition of Greatest Remixes in 2010, and the second was included on Youth Authority in 2016. Beyond having the same name, they are otherwise different songs.
- Old Shame: Billy, in regards to the red pants he wore during the "Little Things" video."Red pants, what was I thinking?"
- Real Song Theme Tune: Provided "The Click" for Undergrads.
- Torch the Franchise and Run: After the decision to go on hiatus after Cardiology in 2011, the band proceeded to sell off all of their remaining merchandise & even went so far as to take their website offline, wanting to go out with a clean slate.
- Writer Revolt: Cardiology was originally produced by Howard Benson. After he removed the first two verses of "1979" without listening to the lyrics & the band preferred the demo versions of the songs recorded for the album to the versions with Benson's involvement, they reunited with Don Gilmore & re-recorded the entire album.
Trivia / Good Charlotte