- Billing Displacement: Robert De Niro is billed third, despite having only a handful of scenes. Cameron Bright, who plays Adam, has far more screen time.
- Creator Backlash: Robert De Niro was annoyed by marketing for the movie hyping up his small part.
- Throw It In!: It wasn't planned to snow when filming the graveyard scene. Luckily for the filmmakers, it stayed long enough for them to finish.
- Viral Marketing: Lionsgate set up a fake website for the fictional cloning institution to promote it. It worked a little too well, and many people inquired as to whether they could resurrect dead family members.
- What Could Have Been:
- Robert De Niro was originally just supposed to cameo in the film. Director Nick Hamm was so excited about having him involved, he asked him to shoot more scenes.
- Five different endings were shot, and the one used in the final cut was the tamest of them.
Trivia / Godsend