- No Export for You: The series was never released outside of Japan, understandable since many of the things it parodies are mainly specific to Japanese culture.
- It wasn't released in the West. Both Cable TV and ATV did it in Hong Kong as 電腦小奇侠。
- Playing Against Type: While not the case in the early 90's, Agedama would definitely be this for the modern day Nozomu Sasaki, especially now that his voice tone is completely different from what it used to be in the early 90s.
- Referenced by...: Smile Pretty Cure! as Miyuki frequently shouts "KIAI DA!!!" much like Agedama.
- Star-Making Role: Rei is this for Sakiko Tamagawa
Trivia / Genji Tsuushin Agedama