- Creative Differences: Why SC and Shard were split up.
- What Could Have Been: Originally DC was going to be imprisioned inside Panchico.
- Tamany originated in an Alternate Universe story based on the Myst games called Game Over MYSTery which involved an earthquake destroying Mt. Majesty, and SC and Elizabeth being the only survivors by fleeing into a Linking Book that SC had found earlier. She was a former D'ni who was imprisoned in a faulty Prison Book, which resulted in her mutating into her hedgehog form via radiation when DC, who was released in the cataclysm, released her so she could teach him the Art. She served as his accomplice and had a Mad Love crush on him, likely from the rescue. She was later made officially part of the Game Over canon in Trailer Park of Authors and later Authortastic 2.0, with only the knowledge of multiversal transportation tying her to Myst (aside from being the sole member of the division assigned to conquer that series's worlds, which SC eventually decided he wasn't all that serious about).
- Prior to Supercomputer 276 joining Smack Jeeves, thirteen entires in the series were planned, all Super Mario Bros. FanFics:
- File 3: Ice to See You Again had SC free and control an ancient genetically-created ice Birdo to take over the Mushroom Kingdom.
- File 4: The Computer Conundrum was inspired by TRON and featured SC transporting himself and Karma into cyberspace, and the Koopalings would have to team up with the employees of WarioWare, Inc.
- File 5: Rebellion had one of SC's creations suddenly go rouge and take over the Game Over. SC had to team up with the Koopas and Mario Bros to take him out, although it involved him performing a Heroic Sacrifice.
- File 6: Ghost With the Most had SC suddenly return and try to resurrect himself. He eventually succeeds, although he still loses Karma.
- File 7: Change of Heart had SC quitting the Game Over for a week to try and be a servant at Kastle Koopa, part of the reason being to be close to Karma.
- File 8: Island Isolation has SC strand Karma on an island of Yoshis in order to test her leadership qualities.
- File 9: The Clockwork Crisis has SC take over Clockwork Castle from Brighton and Twila to convert into a flying castle base to conquer the world from.
- File 10: Dawn of the Demon required of SC to call another Enemy Mine on his enemies in order to combat DemonComputer, who had broken out and possessed Panchico.
- File 11: Reverse Gears involved SC taking over Big Ben in the real world and rigging up a way to reverse time as a way to achieve immortality.
- File 12: Double Bond has SC attempt to artificially forge a Metbond between him and Karma. The results are not pretty and it doesn't last.
- Finally, the thirteenth entry: Final File: An Endgame to Remember, where Bowser takes the initiative against the Game Over and the Koopa Klan attacks Mt. Majesty. SC dies for good this time.
Trivia / Game Over