- The Danza: Akane Fujita.
- Fan Nickname: There's not a single fan who'd miss out the chance to refer Pissard as 'David Bowie'
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The fate of the English dub, apparently.
- No Export for You: Only the first series got dubbed in English. Max Heart might not see the light of day.
- Screwed by the Network:
- YTV, despite paying for the dub, has put it in really bad time slots and only aired the first 12 episodes for the first few months. At least they managed to complete the first season. This is one of the reasons the series hasn't been able to get off the ground in the American continent when it comes to TV broadcasts.
- The same thing happened with the Mexican Spanish dub, since they only dubbed 26 episodes. Not to mention Televisa (the series' Mexican broadcaster) did this in a Springtime for Hitler scheme so they'd be able to stop broadcasting the series, since they'd never wanted to do so but were basically forced to by Toei. However, word has it that some new Chilean company saved it and is proceeding to dub the remaining episodes.
- Sleeper Hit: Started off this way in Japan, believe it or not. Originally dismissed as a run of the mill Magical Girl series, Word of Mouth about the high octane action found in the series spread, increasing the ratings to the point where the original 26 episode season was extended to 49 episodes, and then got a second season. The rest is history.
- What Could Have Been: If you can believe it, 4Kids Entertainment originally got the rights to the show once upon a time, but after a couple years of unsuccessfully trying to get a TV deal, they let it expire.
- Written by Cast Member: One of Nagisas character songs, 100% Courage With The Power To Believe!! is written by Yoko Honna herself.
Trivia / Futari wa Pretty Cure