- Anime First
- Defictionalization: During the first season's run, there were actual Princess Parties held to promote the show.
- Fan Nickname: The Japanese fans often called Milro "Tanuki", which is Japanese for "raccoon."
- They also nicknamed Sophie "Chikuwa", which is a Japanese tube made of fish paste, after her Unusual Ears.
- Franchise Killer: Gyu!! did not do as well as the first season, and there were rumors during the time it was airing that the episode count was going to be cut to 39 instead of 52. Thankfully that wasn't the case, but there's a reason why there is no continuation after Gyu!!
- The Other Darrin: Tio's original voice actress, Vanilla Yamazaki, was replaced by Shihomi Mizowaki, who provided his voice for the rest of the original series and reprised the role in Gyu!
- Post-Script Season: Gyu!. Between taking the characters out of their unique world and putting them in a relatively generic setting, this was certain to happen.
- What Could Have Been: The writers of the show decided not to focus too much on the Love Dodecahedron between Fine, Rein, Bright, and Eclipse because they felt that romance would draw away some of their viewers.
- Before Gyu! officially aired, official character descriptions that leaked described Noche as a girl. Either the producers made a mistake, or Noche was originally going to be a girl in the show.
Trivia / Fushigiboshi no★Futagohime