- Breakthrough Hit: Needless to say, Fruit Ninja became Halfbrick's first major success, and the one to establish them on the gaming market.
- Follow the Leader: Veggie Samurai.
- Flagship Franchise: If you think of Halfbrick Studios, Fruit Ninja and Jetpack Joyride are usually the first two games to come to people's minds.
- Milestone Celebration:
- On its 5th anniversary, the game has recieved a huge update that added a "Festival" mode, where players could win new Golden Ember blade. Many other Halfbrick games have recieved Fruit Ninja-themed content at the same time.
- Fruit Ninja 2 had its worldwide release on the original games 10th anniversary. The original game was also overhauled and ported over to Unity engine with new graphics.
- Sleeper Hit: Nobody was expecting this game to become such a huge success, let alone being downloaded more than 1 bilion times in 5 years.
- The Wiki Rule: The Fruit Ninja Wiki, and another Fruit Ninja Wiki.
Trivia / Fruit Ninja