- Big Name Fan: Music/Adele, Kanye West, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ariana Grande, and Music/Lorde are all huge fans of Frank, with the latter two performing his songs at their concerts. Brad Pitt and Barack Obama are also big-name fans, with Pitt himself crediting Blonde for allowing him to go through his divorce and appeared at one of Ocean's concerts in person.
- Creator Breakdown: The whole period from Channel Orange to Blonde. Despite constantly teasing new music, Frank would constantly claim that he was suffering from writers block and would spend random periods of time in various cities around the world to search for inspiration.
- No Budget: The whole mixtape Nostalgia, Ultra was done in a fairly short time with a shoestring budget and half of its selections featured beats that weren't his.
- Reclusive Artist: He became increasingly reclusive after releasing Channel Orange and coming out, with him scarcely releasing any information about his upcoming music. He did make a few appearances in 2016 and 2017, doing pop up performances for Blonde and releasing singles every now and then. As of 2020, he has been posting on Instagram every now and then, yet still hasn't been seen that much.
- What Could Have Been: Blonde was initially titled Boys Don't Cry and featured multiple different iterations of songs. It's been rumored that the singles he put out after the release of the album were songs that didn't make the cut.
Trivia / Frank Ocean