- Cast the Expert:
- Ellen Wroe is a gymnast like her character Candace.
- During the gymnastics practice scene, Canadian Olympian Brittany Rogers plays the gymnast on the balance beam when Candace is on uneven bars.
- Deleted Scene: The Blu-Ray contains two alternate death scenes.
- Isaac gets ignited by the flames because he's standing in the puddle of liquid, as opposed to crushed by the falling Buddha statue.
- Olivia gets both eyes burned out by the laser instead of one, but still falls to her death.
- Fake American: Much better than the first three films, though (where the entire casts save the main characters are played by Canadians). Jacqueline MacInnes Wood (Olivia) and Brent Strait (Roy) are Canadians, while Arlen Escarpeta (Nathan) is Belizean.
- Lying Creator: The Circle of Fate special feature claims that some of the actors from the first film were brought back to recreate the original premonition. This is false; they just use archive footage.
- Playing Against Type: David Koechner, known for often playing comedic, screwball characters, heavily tones down the Slapstick here to play a hardass Mean Boss. He still gets funny moments here and there though.
- Tuckerization: Peter Friedkin is named after William Friedkin, Candace Hooper after Tobe Hooper and Olivia Castle after William Castle.
- What Could Have Been:
- One planned death would have taken place at a water park.
- Ashley Tisdale auditioned for the part of Candice.
Trivia / Final Destination 5