- Billing Displacement: Debi Mazar as Shauna in Season 3 - After her Promotion to Opening Titles in Season 2, Mazar was heavily pregnant by the time Season 3 began shooting & subsequently only appeared in a few early episodes that season, before dissapearing from the show for the remainder of the season & being Demoted to Extra with the start of Season 4.
- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: The entirely fictional Vincent Chase has shown up a lot more in the press than a fictional character should. We'll say it here just for emphasis - there is no Vincent Chase, and there is no Aquaman movie starring him.
- Life Imitates Art: A film adaptation of Aquaman being a huge box-office hit, who would've thunk it?
- Schedule Slip: The second half of Season 3 was continually pushed back, eventually airing in April 2007, 8 months after the first half of the season had ended. It was so delayed, that Season 4 started two weeks after the finale.
- Unintentional Period Piece: "I Love You Too" shows just how different Hollywood and pop culture were in the 2000s. Vince and the gang attend the San Diego Comic Con so Vince can promote Aquaman and Drama can do a panel for Viking Quest. The episode clearly takes place during a time when comic books and sci-fi were still seen as niche genres by Hollywood and Vince's crew was reluctant to go because the event was strictly for geeks. Nowadays, the genres are the biggest money makers and Comic Con, which has expanded to includes all kinds of pop culture, is one of the film industry's biggest yearly events.
- What Could Have Been: Mark Wahlberg's and Tom Brady's roles in "Fore" were originally written for Peyton and Eli Manning.
Trivia / Entourage