- Career Resurrection: After four years as a jobber on national television, working at some World Wrestling Network shows turned out to be pretty good for him.
- Fan Nickname: His Power Trio with Baron Corbin and Bobby Lashley has been given the nickname of "The Midcard of Evil" by the guys of WrestleTalk and "Team Baddies" by Brian Zane at Wrestling With Wregret.
- Real Life Writes the Plot: The work visa issue that Teddy Long fired and deported him for for a week in 2010 was actually a real thing, except obviously they did the segment before it had actually expired.
- Reality Subtext: His Fatal Flaw of overconfidence in his initial run. His initial push as Vince McMahon's "Chosen One" was said to have gotten to his head behind the scenes, as confirmed by Drew himself. Being released from the company completely drummed this aspect out of him both in kayfabe and in real life, giving him a new violent philosophy that has completely eschewed this idea, informing his character as both a face (in which he's happy to be where he's at but wants to make things better there and will tear apart whatever malcontent or entitled person's shenanigans stand in the way) and a heel (in which he's either desperate to maintain a top spot that he's held knowing he could lose it at any time or he thinks everyone around him is weak and complacent like he was before and it sickens him).
- Romance on the Set: Got married to Taryn "Tiffany" Terrell while they were both in WWE.
- Throw It In!: Apparently the Claymore came from a botched attempt at a Big Boot during his 3MB days. He came in off-balance while performing the move in the tight leather pants and ended up laying out by accident. When he saw the botch played back, he thought it looked cool and decided to keep it.
- What Could Have Been:
- Drew McIntyre and Tiffany never became an on-screen romance. Creative might've had this in mind, though, as it's been rumored that we saw a storyline they were supposed to have together play out on Smackdownbetween Drew and Tiffany's former Blondetourage teammate Kelly Kelly.
- The Drew/Kelly storyline itself was subject to sudden Aborted Arc, between Kelly's rejections, his "back-to-basics" response in the end, and his falling down to jobber status in the aftermath.
- Johnny Gargano and Rich Swann were almost the official first tag team champions of EVOLVE. Galloway ended up in Swann's place literally because EVOLVE didn't do so before WWE offered Swann a deal.
Trivia / Drew McIntyre