- Children Voicing Children: Annie Bovaird was 14 when she voiced Zaza.
- Fake American: Canadian Rick Jones voices American-accented Gwizdo.
- Playing Against Type: Sonja Ball, who's voiced characters like Polly Esther, voices Jeanneline, a Russian-accented, angry middle-aged woman.
- Talking to Himself: Gwizdo and Hector are both voiced by Rick Jones.
- The Other Darrin: Not only is the soundtrack for the second season completely different, but EVERY voice actor in the English version is replaced.
- Role Reprise: In the German dub of the movie, Sven Plate reprises his role as Gwizdo.