- Ascended Fanon: The Oliver Twins said Dizzy was never supposed to be an egg, just a face with hands and feet. But after the first game was released and everyone thought he was an egg, they decided to go with that, and created the rest of the Yolkfolk.
- Follow the Leader: Dizzy's success led to many similar arcade adventure games, a lot of them also published by Codemasters. Examples include Murray Mouse: Supercop, Spike in Transilvania (sic) and the Seymour series.
- The Merch: At the peak of Dizzy's popularity, the game inlays offered Dizzy merchandise including t-shirts, baseball caps and clocks for sale by mail order.
- Throw It In!: Dizzy's trademark somersaulting jump action was just the result of the Oliver Twins faffing around with the rotate function in their paint program.
- What Could Have Been: In the mid 00's Blitz Games tried to pitch a 3D reboot of the Dizzy games to Codemasters but aside from this pitch video, it never amounted to much more until the actual reboot in 2011 for mobile devices.
Trivia / Dizzy