- Man of a Thousand Voices: Many of the show's characters are voiced by John DiMaggio, Maurice LaMarche, Tress MacNeille, Billy West, and David Herman, all of whom are quite prolific voice actors (see Production Posse).
- Name's the Same:
- Disenchantment's kingdom of Dreamland shares the same name with another magical land called Dreamland, which is the main setting of the Kirby video games.
- Goldie & Bear also has a character named Tess the Giantess.
- Sofia the First also has a character named Oona, though she's a princess there and a queen here.
- No Dub for You: Oddly averted in Japan; unlike what happened with Matt Groening's previous series Futurama and The Simpsons (when the dub stopped after Homer's Japanese voice actor died), this one did get a Japanese dub.
- Production Posse:
- Many cast and crew members from The Simpsons and Futurama have returned; such as John DiMaggio, Billy West, Maurice LaMarche, David Herman, Tress MacNeille, Lauren Tom, and David X Cohen.
- A decent chunk of the people working here also worked on Gravity Falls, such as voice actor John DiMaggio, and series writers Josh Weinstein (who also worked with Matt Groening, and is series developer here), Shion Takeuchi, and Jeff Rowe.
- The same thing happens in the Latin American Spanish dub, as many of the voice actors who worked in the dubs of those series also work in this series as well. From all of them, Humberto Vélez is the only one who has worked in all three series (The Simpsons as Homer Simpson, Futurama as Professor Farnsworth, and in this show as Malfus the Philosopher).
- Those Two Actors: The show features Matt Berry, Noel Fielding, Rich Fulcher, and Lucy Montgomery, who were all seen in The Mighty Boosh.
Trivia / Disenchantment