- Bad Export for You:
- Premium mode is not available if you are playing on a cabinet in the United States, as it records the player and would violate COPPA standards.
- Standard mode is an Asia-exclusive feature; it requires PASELI in Japan and PASELI is not available on cabinets in the United States, and in Korea it is available though costing twice as many credits as Light mode. As such, Extra Stage and the three tracks that require it are not available in the US, not even through alternative methods.
- Fan Nickname: Due to the game's similarities with Chunithm (namely in that you block infrared sensors to hit notes that scroll in a "hallway" perspective), some refer to the game as "Shoenithm". Videos exist of some players actually playing the game with their hands.
- I Knew It!: Sure enough, "FLOWER" is in this game as widely predicted, though as a remix.
- No Export for You: While the game is available in the Eastern Pacific (including Japan, of course) and later in the United Statesnote , you're still out of luck if you live anywhere else.
- Working Title: Konami appeared to have put a lot more thought and focus testing into this game than usual; various incarnations of it were tested in development under several different names, including Stepstar, Shuffle Dancerz, Dance Generations, and finally Dance Rush, but then amended to Dance Rush Stardom.
Trivia / Dance Rush