- Celebrity Voice Actor: In the Japanese dub, Barb is voiced by Takako Fuji, aka Kayako Saeki (who appeared opposite Grace Zabriskie, who played Grace Poole in Child's Play 2, while the film they were both in was produced by Sam Raimi, who is known for the Evil Dead franchise, which mostly featured music by Joseph LoDuca, who scored the music for Curse), who is quite fitting and hilariously ironic, taking into account she is killed later on for her. Also, the actress Fuji is dubbing, Danielle Bisutti, is also known for playing a vicious ghost in another notable horror film, so thereby Michelle Crane is being dubbed by Kayako in the Japanese dub.
- The Original Darrin: Alex Vincent reprises the role of Andy Barclay after Justin Whalin replaced him for Child's Play 3
- The Other Darrin: Also a case of Crossdressing Voices as Michelle Ruff takes over for Chucky's non-threatening doll voice for this film.
- Real-Life Relative: Fiona Dourif, Nica's actress is the daughter of Brad Dourif, Chucky's actor.
- What Could Have Been: The director has mentioned he wanted the ending to include a scene where after Andy shoots Chucky, the camera would zoom out to reveal Andy lives in a gun store.
- Alice died in the original script, a choice vetoed by Universal.
Trivia / Curse of Chucky