- Ascended Fanon: Corpse Party Zero, a fanmade prequel for Blood Covered. Makoto Kedouin loved it so much he incorporated the characters as corpse name tags you could find in Blood Drive.
- Banned in China: The franchise is not allowed to be sold in China due to the brutal content.
- Name's the Same: Satoshi is the Japanese name of Ash Ketchum from Pokémon, which is hilarious when you think of Ikue Ohtani voicing Sachiko.
- No Dub for You: The North America releases keep the original Japanese voice acting, with no option for English voices. XSEED Games said this is because of how difficult it would be to copy the special "3D" audio the series has if it was given a dub.
- No Export for You: 2U. Which makes Blood Drive more difficult to grasp for those who stuck to only the English releases. This is because Blood Drive makes references to 2U, most notably by giving the fates of the four Sugatani students, opening up the gym, and showing Sachiko's necklace.
- Averted as of April 10, 2019 (albeit only for the PC), 3 and a half years after Blood Drive's original English release.
- Schedule Slip: The 3DS version of the game was originally planned for release on August 30th, 2016 in the US. It ended up being released October 25th. However, the physical LE was still called the "Back to School edition", despite school in the states starting in August to early September.
- Retroactive Recognition: SACHIKO IS PIKACHU. Nuff said.
- The Wiki Rule: Has the Fandom Wiki here
Trivia / Corpse Party