- Cowboy BeBop at His Computer: Often times they'll get information wrong about certain works, which still goes unnoticed by them even years after the original reviews have been posted.
- In their review of Robotomy, they said the show aired on the late-night Adult Swim block when it in fact was part of the regular Cartoon Network lineup.
- Their review of the Cartoon Network website has SpongeBob in the picture when he is a trademark of Nickelodeon, not CN.
- Their review of Megadimension Neptunia VII claims the series is based on an anime. Actually, it's the other way round.
- Their review of Bali claims that the series premiered online, when it's actually a television series that aired on PBS Kids in the United States.
Trivia / Common Sense Media