- Colbert Bump: When Stuart Ashen began favoriting his videos and referencing his works, fans took interest.
- Creator Backlash / Creator Breakdown: He suffers from severe anxiety and bouts of depression, which cause him to periodically hate his own works and drive him to get rid of everything. He wound up yielding control of an archive account to one of his friends to help avoid this.
- Distaff Counterpart: He has a sister who's more or less as oddball as he is.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: He usually reuploads most - if not all - of his YouTube videos after he deletes them, and anything he's missed, he'll either reupload or send you a copy if you ask, but there are some things (such as the videos "STABB" and "50p") that even he can't find anymore and even more things only the most devout fans know to ask him about (such as "The Abandoned Continuity Booth," "Live Forever/Samba Pa Ti" and "Mrs Egg.")
- Nepotism: He's worked with ideas his sister gave him, and at one point uploaded a video she did to his account. Nobody complained, though—her works are regarded more or less as well as her brother's.
- Reclusive Artist
- Screwed by the Lawyers: One of his biggest issues with YouTube.
Trivia / Chriddof