- Cut Song: The show almost used "See You Again" by KYOKO Sound Laboratory as its ending theme, but the demise of Nippon Columbianote label Forte Music Entertainment prevented this from happening.
- On the other hand, while "Niji-iro Crystal Sky" by Kentaro Hayami was supposed to be the opening theme, it was ultimately used as an insert song, the ending theme to the finale, and the song that played during the Ohranger tribute fight in Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger. Interestingly, this one was also composed by the aforementioned KYOKO.
- Distanced from Current Events: Before the series debuted, the Great Hanshin Earthquake occurred. During the series' first month on the air, the infamous Sarin subway attack perpetrated by the AUM cult occurred. As a result of these and other dark events, the show's dark storyline had to be toned down considerably.
- Jossed: For years, many thought that Ohranger nearly killed off the franchise. However, it turned out that Chikyuu Sentai Fiveman was the season that nearly killed off the Super Sentai series.
- Name's the Same:
- Recycled Script: One episode involves Juri staging a fake defection to save her male teammates, just like Haruna Morikawa and Kazumi Hoshikawa did before her. All three episodes were written by Toshiki Inoue.
- What Could Have Been: As noted on the main page, the first few episodes are a LOT more Darker and Edgier by the end of the series. If the events under Distanced from Current Events hadn't happened, odds are that the show's tone wouldn't have been changed.
- The Wiki Rule: Covered as part of RangerWiki, and as an individual series on the Ohranger Wiki.
Trivia / Chouriki Sentai Ohranger