- All-Star Cast: The cast is full of some of the biggest names in the business.
- Defictionalization: Atlus's special edition of Catherine comes with (among other things) real life versions of a pizza box from the bar Vincent frequents, one of Vincent's shirts, and even a pair of the boxers Vincent wears in his nightmares.
- Dummied Out:
- Tutorial icons for a PC version◊ have been found in data, but their placement and name suggests such an idea was scrapped very early, and it may have just been for development builds. However a PC version was eventually released nine years later.
- There are early placeholder versions of the pictures Catherine and Katherine send Vincent on his cell phone. Notably, the early version◊ of one of the Catherine pics has her wearing an American Flag Bikini, which was changed to vertical red-and-white stripes◊ in the final version.
- Bizarrely, there's a remix of the Wild Pokémon battle music from Pokémon Diamond and Pearl in the files. This isn't the only reference to Pokémon in the game's files: there's also a placeholder ranking test◊ that uses the names of Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire characters.
- I Knew It!: When Full Body was fully revealed, many fans had (correctly) guessed that Rin is male, or at least assigned male at birth. However, they didn't anticipate that Rin is a male alien.
- Inspiration Nod: Vincent's name and appearance comes from Vincent Gallo who played Billy Brown played in the film Buffalo '66. Catherine's appearance was also based on Christina Ricci's Layla.
- No Dub for You: The "Ideal Voice" setting that gives Catherine a different voice is unaltered in the localized release, leaving only the Japanese voices.
- No Export for You:
- Intentionally subverted. Atlus initially played at the North American fanbase by claiming that they had no plans to release the game outside Japan in a late February 2011 interview. After roughly a day of a raging fanbase, Atlus Faithful members received a cryptic e-mail in Catherine colors with the phrase "Do you still like us?". Whether the teasing was intended to continue or not is unknown, as GameStop accidentally leaked the official release date a few days later. Atlus finally confirmed it with an e-mail announcing the official site and the tagline "...Cat's out of the bag". Clearly they never intended to leave Catherine behind, but they were aware of the trope.
- Played straight with the Playstation Vita version of Full Body due to Sony dropping support for the Vita in March 2019, less than a month after its Japanese release. This could also be why Full Body is getting a port On Nintendo Switch.
- Relationship Voice Actor:
- Troy Baker and Laura Bailey who were Snow and Serah, Excalibur and Maka, Kanji and Rise, and Nagi and Evangeline in the first series are Vincent and Catherine in this game.
- Laura and Michelle Ruff are rivals in this game, just like Chun Li and Crimson Viper.
- Hell, most of the Black Knights are out for Vincent's blood.
- Role Reprise: The entire English voice cast from the original Catherine game manage to reprise their roles in Catherine: Full Body, including Troy Bakernote .
- Swan Song: The PS Vita version of Full Body is this for the system in Japan, being one of the last major releases on the system in February 2019, less than one month before Sony ceased all support for the Vita, including the manufacturing of new games, which is why it didn't get a Western release.
- Urban Legend of Zelda:
- A game with adult situations and a couple of hot babes. Check. Rampant rumors of how to get said babes fully naked on-screen? Check and Check!
- Shortly after Full Body's release, people noticed a pre-transition Erica is present during Catherine's new ending, and a rumour that Erica never transitioned in the new timeline created by Catherine began to spread.
- What Could Have Been:
- According to some unused dialogue, the man of the Random Couple you see can recite the full code for the Extra Mode in Rapunzel.
- There was supposed to be more dialogue explaining a few things about the characters. For example, a cut script shows that Jonny is a bit anxious about a company merger.
- The Wiki Rule: The Catherine Wiki.
Trivia / Catherine