- All-Star Cast:
- The main leads are voiced by rising voice actresses Miyuri Shimabukuro and Kana Ichinose, while the secondary cast includes Sumire Uesaka, Akio Ōtsuka, Kenyuu Horiuchi, Hiroshi Kamiya, Maaya Sakamoto, Miyu Irino, Mamoru Miyano, Takahiro Sakurai, Hiroki Yasumoto, Yūki Kaji, Shouta Aoi, Nao Tōyama, Ayane Sakura, Hochu Otsuka, Aya Hisakawa, Misaki Kuno, Hiroyuki Yoshino, Junichi Suwabe, Hiroshi Iwasaki, Tetsuya Kakihara, Kōichi Yamadera and Megumi Hayashibara.
- The English dub is no slouch either with the cast consists of Jeannie Tirado, Brianna Knickerbocker, Ray Chase, Kyle McCarley, Zach Aguilar, Jason Marnocha, Rachel Robinson, Cristina Vee, David Vincent, Doug Erholtz, Lucien Dodge, Mela Lee, and Keith Silverstein.
- Crossdressing Voice: Dahlia is voiced by Badass Baritone Kenyuu Horiuchi (Japanese) and Gerardo Reyero (Latin American Spanish), reinforcing her menacing aura while also indicating her "Martian androgyny."
- The Danza: In the Latin American Spanish dub, María Fernanda Morales voices Marie. Curiously enough, this is not the first time she has voiced someone with that name before.
- Darkhorse Casting: Downplayed. In the Latin American Spanish dub, the leading cast used mostly newcomers in the voice acting industry (Carole, Tuesday and Angela) while the rest of the cast are voiced by veteran voice actors.
- Fake Nationality: In a way in the Latin American Spanish dub, as Carole is voiced by Harumi Nishizawa, a Japanese-Mexican voice actress.
- Fan Nickname: The Mermaid Sisters' song title is actually "Galactic Mermaid". Good luck remembering that when people are more or less thinking the name came from its catchy lyric: "Fucking Bullshit"
- Milestone Celebration: The anime commemorates Studio Bones' twentieth anniversary, as well as the tenth anniversary of Japanese record label FlyingDog (which produced the anime's music).
- Non-Singing Voice: American R&B singer Nai Br. XX and Japanese-American pop and R&B singer Celeina Ann are the singing voices for the titular characters respectively. Meanwhile, Angela and Crystal's singing voices are Alisa and Lauren Dyson despite their original voice actresses (Sumire Uesaka and Maaya Sakamoto respectively) being singers themselves. This is because all the songs are entirely sung in English by native English singers.
- Word of God: Shinichiro Watanabe confirmed in a 2019 interview that Samurai Champloo, Cowboy Bebop, Carole & Tuesday, and Space Dandy all exist within the same universe. This is really nothing much more than flimsy justification to make self-references to the other series, but he said it.
- Written by Cast Member: "Endless" has the distinction of having its vocalist be the same person as its lyricist, in this case being Alisa.
Trivia / Carole & Tuesday