- Black Sheep Hit: "Amanda". It's not a million miles away from their usual sound, but compared to songs like "More Than a Feeling", "Peace of Mind" and "Don't Look Back", the difference is pretty jarring.
- Executive Meddling: Epic Records and Scholz butted heads on numerous occasions.
- Promoted Fanboy: Current singer Tommy DeCarlo. He recorded covers of their songs and posted them on his MySpace page with him on vocals. As a tribute to Brad Delp following his suicide, DeCarlo wrote a song and posted it on his Myspace page. Another Boston fan heard DeCarlo's work and suggested that he send his Myspace page link to a Boston associate. DeCarlo sent the link, and was approached by Tom Scholz to be one of the singers at the Brad Delp Tribute Concert in the Bank Of America Pavilion in Boston, MA. He was later hired as a permanent member.
- Revival by Commercialization: More people are coming to know about this band thanks to the trailer for Inside Out using "More Than a Feeling".
- Sequel Gap: Boston is notorious for long gaps between album releases. Third Stage, Walk On, and Corporate America each took eight years to produce; Tom Scholz even got into legal trouble with their label for taking so long.
Trivia / Boston