- Fan Nickname: From Bloons TD 6 alone:
- The completion of CHIMPS mode on certain expert maps have nicknames to their own: for Quad, it's called either Quimps, Qimps, or Cuad; Muddy Puddles has "Cuddles" and #Ouch has "#Couch"; Bloody Puddles becomes "Bloodles", and the (extremely difficult) feat of getting its black CHIMPS medal is "Bbloodles".
- Certain crosspaths have now-memetic nicknames, such as "ANGERY sub" for the 3-2-0 submarine (since its window literally Turns Red while in possession of this crosspath) and "Dumb Sniper" for a right-path sniper with a middle crosspath due to its poor layer damage and general inability to pop lead bloons.
- Monkeys affected by the Alchemist's Transforming Tonic or Total Transformation abilities are known as "cookie monsters" due to their blue fur.
- The Flying Fortress upgrade for the Monkey Ace has been dubbed the "Big Plane" due to its upgrade description memetically solely consisting of a single sentence calling the Flying Fortress a "BIG plane". It is also sometimes known as the "ISAB Plane" due to the youtuber ISAB using it as an avatar.
- In BTD6, obtaining all medals for a map and completing CHIMPS in that map without quitting midway gives a black border around the map in the map selection screen. Because of this, players call completing CHIMPS without quitting a Black Border run, because it's the most difficult requirement for getting the black border. This is used even though said player may not have obtained all the other medals.
- Image Source:
- Meme Acknowledgment:
- The infamous Slons Map submission is added as an emoticon in the official Ninja Kiwi Discord server.
- The patch notes for 21.0 reference the Transforming Tonic Alchemist being known as a "Cookie Monster."
Trivia / Bloons Tower Defense