- California Doubling:
- The Tokyo scenes in Season 4 were actually averted since it's one of the few Hollywood productions to be shot in Japan.
- Dawson Casting: Jaimie Alexander is only ten years older than Kristina Reyes who plays Jane's daughter Avery.
- Fake American:
- The Australian Sullivan Stapleton once again plays an American character. This time, however, he's making more of an effort at maintaining the accent.
- British actress Marianne Jean-Baptiste as Bethany Mayfair. Not the first time that she's done it.
- This isn't the first time that Australian Luke Mitchell has played an American.
- British actress Archie Panjabi as Nas Kamal, though both are of Indian descent.
- Fake Nationality: South African Jane Doe is played by American Jaimie Alexander.
- Troubled Production: It's uncertain how long it takes to draw those tattoos on Jaimie Alexander's body, but one source said it's 7+ hours. Rumors in tabloids have indicated they may also be making her sick, which has led to the studio using body doubles more often to take some pressure off of her. The studio and her reps have said there haven't been problems, however.
Trivia / Blindspot