- Acting for Two:
- Japanese version:
- Gordon Agrippa and the narrator are both voiced by Kenichirou Matsuda.
- Hitomi Sasaki provides the voices for Nero, Arlu, and Marie Aldai, overlapping with You Sound Familiar.
- In addition to voicing the transformed Grey, Masayuki Akasaka also provides the voices for Rades and Shirem Tium.
- Augustus Kira Clover XIII and Geork are both voiced by Jun Miyamoto.
- Daisuke Namikawa voices both Jack the Ripper and Kirsch Vermillion.
- As for the English dub, Monica Rial provides the voices for both Nero and Mereoleona.
- Japanese version:
- Adored by the Network: Crunchyroll pushed the series to become the next Naruto.
- Directed by Cast Member: In the English dub, Cris George is both the narrator and the dub's ADR director.
- Hey, It's That Sound!: All of the sound effects featured in the TV anime are from Fizz Sound Creation's sound archives. They've also been used for works produced by Toei Animation and Sunrise.
- I Knew It!: A lot of fans called it beforehand that Golden Dawn's leader, William Vangeance, is in league with the Eye of the Midnight Sun. This is practically lampshaded because even after being told otherwise, Yami still thought it too.
- Meme Acknowledgement: Asta constantly shouting became an infamous meme as a result of him being voiced by his Japanese actor, Gakuto Fujiwara. Crunchyroll would eventually poke fun at this on their Twitter account.
- The Other Darrin:
- None of the Japanese actors of the 2016 Jump Festa OVA reprised their roles for the TV anime adaptation. Interestingly enough, Kaito Ishikawa, who voiced Mars in the OVA, would later go on to voice Langris Vaude in the TV version, while Mars is voiced here by Yuichiro Umehara.
- Cris George revealed on his Twitter account that Josh Grelle, William Vangeance's regular English voice actor, was unavailable to record episode 53, so Jerry Jewell temporarily replaced him. Grelle later returned in the following episode.
- Subverted with Brina Palencia, Kahono's regular voice actress. Because Palencia went on maternity leave in February 2019, Trina Nishimura provided Kahono's voice for episode 67. However, Palencia still provided the character's singing voice for this episode.
- Troubled Production: A case of it being an ongoing issue for the TV anime. The series is often plagued by shoddy animation and documented issues of finding even storyboard artists due to the lack of a production manager on Studio Pierrot's part. More information about the series' production woes can be found here.
- The Wiki Rule: The Black Clover Wiki.
Trivia / Black Clover