- Merchandise-Driven: Par for the course, but the Hillhurst Monsters got their own figures. In a multi-pack gift set, no less!
- Prop Recycling: The head of King Sphinx can be seen occasionally in the comic book store on a stand.
- Screwed by the Network: They never got rid of the villains of the second season, because they couldn't find a way to force them back into the comic books. In reality they ran out of Japanese footage to use, but still ending on a never to be resolved cliffhanger? That's wrong. (And to make things worse, all three main villains did die in the original series.)
- What Could Have Been: There is some speculation that Saban might have used the B-Fighter footage to produce more seasons of VR Troopers, having run out of the previous footage of Metal Heroes that was being used. Not wanting to alienate fans, VR Troopers was canceled and B-Fighter was adapted into Beetleborgs instead. Some rumors also say that Saban may have tried to adapt Blue Swat at one point, but that didn't seem to have panned out.
- As with its predecessor VR Troopers, there was once again talk of a Power Rangers crossover. Outside of a photo of Blake Foster in his ranger suit posing with the Hillhurst Monsters, this never materialized as a filmed product, but a Power Rangers Turbo Vs Beetleborgs Metallix comic was published in 1997.
- The Wiki Rule: The Beetleborgs Wiki.
Trivia / Beetleborgs