- Content Leak: The entire second season was leaked online on June 15th, 2020, on accident by Fred Seibert (CEO of Frederator) leaving all the episodes up on his Vimeo page (which was meant to be private) well, well before it was supposed to air.
- Defictionalization: A fan-made version of Pretty Patrick Lunch Time.
- Development Hell: Lazy In Space was this since its announcement in 2018, with hope for the show continuing coming from the episode leaks in June 2020. A planned season 2 for Bee and Puppycat had been this prior to the Lazy In Space announcement for 7 years.
- In Memoriam: The final episode of Season 1 is dedicated to Joan Koplan, who voiced Tempbot in Episode 9.
- No Export for You: Because VRV is region-locked to just the United States, there was no legal way for Non-Americans to watch every episode from "Birthday" onwards from November 2016 to October 2018.
- What Could Have Been:
- In the original storyboard, when Bee was waiting at the intersection she mentions she lost a third job this week, the scene with the police and the ladybug wasn't added, Bee doesn't have the dream sequence, and Bee has a different space outfit and Puppycat wears one too. After Puppycat told Wallace the story, there is no fight scene and Wallace doesn't transform but instead Wallace's mother, who is a giant space mermaid, would return and Bee and Puppycat would head back home after Puppycat learns Bee's name and ask the space mermaid to be paid in "human currency".
- The comic deals with the change in plot. They have to go back to Fishbowl Space because there was "dissatisfaction" with the job. They get there, and Mermaid Mother is crying that Wallace has vanished.
- The Wiki Rule: It's right here. And it could use some help. Though to be fair, there's not exactly many episodes so far.
Trivia / Bee and Puppycat