- Author Existence Failure: Robin Harris was to voice himself in the movie, but died before the film went into production. Faizon Love took the role in his place.
- Box Office Bomb: Though it didn't stop it from becoming a Cult Classic by the time the 2000s rolled along.
- No Export for You: The SNES video game was only released in America.
- Not Quite Starring: Robin Harris did not voice himself in the movie, as he died two years before its premiere.
- Vindicated by Cable
- What Could Have Been: Apparently, AKOM was set to do some of the animation for the movie. However, they were not involved at all in the final production, possibly due to their shoddy work on The Transformers and Batman: The Animated Series. Instead, the animation was done by Wang Film Productions, Bardel Entertainment and Character Builders.
- The movie was originally going to be in live action and starring Robin Harris, but he passed away before production could start. They ended up making the film animated to dance around this.
Trivia / Bébé's Kids