- Acting for Two: Heidi Klum voices both Jade and Bertha.
- All-Star Cast: The film features the voices of Jeremy Renner, Heidi Klum, Omar Sy, Anjelica Huston, James Franco, Michael Madsen, Laurie Holden, John Cleese, and Alec Baldwin.
- Box Office Bomb: Budget, $50 million (estimated). Box office, $5,801,249 (domestic), $9,841,678 (worldwide). Its first weekend of release (during a slow period for family films three weeks before the release of Frozen II) saw this film grossing a mere $2,901,335 at the domestic box office, which is the worst opening of all-time for a film playing at over 2,800 theaters. Some articles tried pinning the film's failure on Jeremy Renner's recent abuse allegations, but the more plausible reasons are a lack of marketing and poor critical reception.
- Invisible Advertising: As mentioned above the film did poorly due to barely getting any kind of promotion at all, with the first trailer only came out a mere 4 months before the film's theatrical release, which for an animated film is a pretty small window.
- Not Screened for Critics: There was not a critics-focused screening before the film's release, and the critics who bothered to see the film after its release panned it anyway.
- Voices in One Room: Jeremy Renner and Anjelica Huston recorded some of their dialogue together.
- What Could Have Been: Early and alternative promo material under the overseas title of Arctic Justice implied that the movie was originally going to be much more focused on the conflict with Otto Van Walrus rather than concentrating most of the story on Swifty's goal of becoming a sled dog.
Trivia / Arctic Dogs