- Adored by the Network: The show could be considered as ABS-CBN's cash cow since September 28, 2015 with the network not shy to point out that the series has been running for more than 4 years and 1000 episodes.
- It is also the network's cash cow for the turn of the decade from 2010s to 2020s.
- Adaptation Expansion: The first seasons of the show are more or less an extension of the original FPJ film, up until Joaquin dies. The later arc of Emilio Syquia resurfacing as Gustavo Toralba may have also been inspired by the film's sequel.
- Career Resurrection: Many washed-up and/or forgotten actors get a second wind by playing supporting roles in the series, notably Baron Geislernote and comedienne Whitney Tyson to name a few. This even becomes an Invoked Trope; all they had to do was ask the production staff and especially star Coco Martin to get them a job.
- Channel Hop: After the ABS-CBN network shut down, it now airs on the Kapamilya Channel, while steaming on iWantTFC, TFC IPTV and Kapamilya Online Live.
- "Do It Yourself" Theme Tune: Randy Santiago, who sings one of the series' themes, gets a minor role as one of a drug kingpin's flunkies.
- Long Runner: The show held the record for the old ABS-CBN's longest-running primetime teleserye until the company's shutdown forced the channel to be axed.
- The Merch: In line with the show's immense popularity, various toys and games were made to tie in with the series. There's even a Mobile Phone Game based on the show.
- Name's the Same:
- In Memoriam: For Eddie Garcia, who died on June 20, 2019, where his clips as Don Emilio/Señor Gustavo shown, with the caption "Thanks, Ka Probinsyano."
- Playing Against Type: Judy Ann Santos, considered the "queen" of Filipino soap operas, makes a return to ABS-CBN, as an Ax-Crazy Serial Killer.
- Real-Life Relative: Many examples, since Filipino cinema is littered with entangling families of thespians. Notably:
- Lola Flora de Leon is played by Fernando Poe Jr.'s very own widow, Susan Roces.
- Father and son Ronaldo Valdez and Janno Gibbs both get roles on the show, although at different parts.
- Another father-son duo, Lito and Mark Lapid, as the Pulang Araws' second-in-command and his right-hand man Romulo Dumaguit and Anton del Mundo. Amusingly, there's a subplot during the Pulang Araw arc where Anton has a crush on Romulo's daughter...
- Brothers Rowell and Raymart Santiago as President Hidalgo and Police Major Basco.
- Production Posse: Notably, the respective 2017 and 2019 Metro Manila Film Festival entries Ang Panday and 3pol Trobol: Huli ka Balbon! featured some series regulars as part of their casts. The Ang Panday is notable in that both Pulang Araw/Vendetta and especially the CIDG Boys have the exact same role.
- Troubled Production: Due to the Coronavirus Disease 2019 Pandemic and the resulting quarantine which encompasses the entirety of Luzon as well as large parts of the Philippines, production of further episodes was halted for a time since March 2020. The cast and crew would also have to abide by health and safety protocols and had to put production under a "locked-in" scheme where filming is confined to a designated area to mitigate any risk of infections.
- Uncredited Role: Actor comedian Randy Santiago provided the vocals for the show's theme song, "Nandiyan na si Cardo". Despite of this, he is not credited for this role on the accompanying video which is broadcast on television. The people responsible for the opening sequence including Santiago were credited by Dreamscape in an Instagram post.
- The Wiki Rule: Ang Probinsyano Wikia.
Trivia / Ang Probinsyano (2015)