- Crossdressing Voices: Moffle, Macaron, and Tiramie are explicitly male, but are voiced by women in the anime (with Moffle in particular being voiced by Ayako Kawasumi).
- Executive Meddling: According to the author of the series, part-timer Adachi Eiko was supposed to be referring to that kind of AV (a Casting Gag with her Japanese voice actress, as Hiromi Igarashi has voiced dozens of hentai characters), but his editor wouldn't let him, so he changed it to the "Animal Video" joke instead.
- Fan Nickname: Sylphy has been nicknamed "helicopter-chan" by some fans due one scene in episode 2 where she spins her hair around while saying she's a helicopter. She even lifts off the ground slightly during that scene.
- No Export for You: When it was broadcast, this series wasn't available on simulcast outside Japan. There was a rumor that the producers won't release the series outside Japan due to the similarity of the names of some characters from major African-American rap and hip-hop artists that can lead into legal troubles to the licensees. Subverted in Taiwan by Proware Multimedia International and in North America by Sentai Filmworks.
- Playing Against Type: Allison Keith as Macaron.
- Role Reprisal: Of a sort, in regards to the English dub. In Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu, Tiffany Grant voiced the Series Mascot Bonta-kun, and here she "reprises" as Bonta-kun's Captain Ersatz, Moffle.
- The Wiki Rule: The wiki page is here.
Trivia / Amagi Brilliant Park