- Creator's Apathy: While the series' short run is often attributed to its negative reception, it was revealed by one of the show's artists on RebelTaxi that Fox had little faith in the show from the start. On top of cutting the show's budget from the pilot, Fox execs only commissioned seven episodesnote for the show to serve as filler between seasons of Family Guy with the intent of cancelling Allen afterwards. The artist also mentions that he and the rest of the animation staff hated the show during its production, but enjoyed the time they spent with each other.
- Crossdressing Voices: Patrick is voiced by a woman, Cristina Pucelli. Interestingly, she would later go on to voice Luan Loud.
- Descended Creator: Co-creator Jonah Hill voices Allen Gregory.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: Then again, who would want to? It's rather telling that Fox didn't just cancel the show, they basically nuked it from orbit by completely removing the series from any website offering the episodes for sale. In other words, the series is more or less impossible to watch online unless you can find an upload on YouTube or a similar website before Fox gets to it.
- Old Shame: Everyone involved with the production, save for Jonah Hill. Also, see above.
- Screwed by the Network: Again, see above.
- The Wiki Rule: The Allen Gregory Wiki.
Trivia / Allen Gregory