- Advertised Extra: Much hype was made about her being added to Total Divas for the second half of Season 3. She was entirely in a supporting role and didn't get A Day in the Limelight until Season 4.
- Creator Backlash:
- She was insecure about her portrayal on Total Divas, claiming she was going through a bad time around when the show was being filmed.
- Admits that she's a little embarrassed about how her career turned out.
- Dye Hard: Well duh. At one point in 2010 she was blonde, brunette and redhead within the course of a month. She stayed redhead for a long time before reverting to variations of brunette.
- Fan Nickname: The obvious 'Foxy', which eventually became an on screen Affectionate Nickname in-universe. Diva Dirt writers liked to nickname her 'Alicia Fierce' when she first started on the main roster.
- Hostility on the Set: In 2018 reports surfaced that Alicia got into a fight with Travis Browne - Ronda Rousey's boyfriend - at WrestleMania 34.
- I Am Not Spock: She's one Diva that's never drawn a distinction between her real name and her ring name. By other talent in interviews she's always called 'Fox' or 'Foxy'. Even when Diva Dirt interviewed her sister Christina, they referred to her as Alicia for the sake of Kayfabe. Could possibly be to avoid confusion with Lisa Marie Varon - who portrayed Victoria (Alicia's real name)
- Old Shame: At one point in 2015 Alicia cut her hair into a mohawk. She only kept the style for a couple of weeks and later said she had no idea why she even did it.
- Real-Life Relative: Her sister Christina wrestled in FCW as Caylee Turner and was a contestant on Tough Enough, though they never appeared on screen together. Christina also made an appearance on an episode of Total Divas.
- Reality Subtext: Alicia Fox and Paige's Villain Team-Up in 2014 where Paige called Alicia her Only Friend paralleled their real life friendship backstage.
- Romance on the Set: Used to date Wade Barrett, and if Total Divas is to be believed, she still has feelings for him.
- What Could Have Been:
- She studied to become an optometrist before going into modelling. Likewise she and Kelly Kelly were discovered in the same catalogue, but Kelly was the one called up first.
- She won the OVW Women's Championship, but WWE abruptly ceased partnership with the promotion soon after. So her reign was not counted.
- She began on Smackdown as a Beta Bitch to Michelle McCool but was drafted to Raw right after Michelle's Women's Championship win. A couple of months later, LayCool was formed. One wonders if Alicia could have gotten Layla's eventual push had she stayed on Smackdown.
- Aksana claimed that the two of them were going to feud. A break-up segment was filmed on Raw, with Alicia going crazy on her. They wrestled a match on Smackdown - after which Aksana was informed of her release.
Trivia / Alicia Fox