- Creator's Pest: Olba Frost was hated by his voice actor - apparently, the role even gave him logomisia toward the phrase "Nii-san.".
- Fan Nickname: The Frost Brothers Shagia and Olba are referred to in certain circles as the "Frosties".
- Due to his jacket, Garrod is known as "the Pizza Delivery Boy".
- Follow Up Failure: Sorta. By the time Gundam X went to air, a Gundam series had been in production and continuously on TV since 1993. Three solid years, once a week every week, with no summer or winter hiatuses. Add in the fact that each new "season" took place in a new continuity, and the fan fatigue becomes apparent. A mid-season move to the wee hours of Saturday morning was more than the franchise could handle at that point, and led to the first premature conclusion of a Gundam TV series since the original.
- No Export for You: Rather infamously, despite sharing a similar tone and art direction to Gundam Wing, which was a smash hit in America, Gundam X was never licensed for the longest time. It wasn't until 2015, close to two decades after it was released, that it finally got an official DVD release in the U.S., though with no dub due to the series' age.
- Playing Against Type: Mika Kanai, Tiffa's VA, is best known for her archetypal Genki Girl performances. Here, she's playing a painfully shy and softspoken lass. Likewise, Chieko Honda's previous Gundam role was Genki Girl Elpeo Puru which is in stark contrast to Ennil El.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Toshiyuki Morikawa (Shagia) and Nozomu Sasaki (Olba) often play either best friends or brothers.
- Morikawa (Shagia Frost) also worked with Yuko Mizutani (Carris Nautilus). They had worked together before in Tekkaman Blade, and would end up working together again in Super Robot Wars Impact.
- Also, Yuko Mizutani (Carris Nautilus), Nozomu Sasaki (Olba Frost) and Kenyuu Horiuchi (Jamil Neate) are the Japanese dub voices of Buffy Summers, Daniel Osborn and Angel respectively.
- Urban Legend of Zelda: A claim repeated by detractors of the series is that Gundam X was canceled. In reality, the series was cut short by 10 episodes, but not canceled - a claim which not only the staff has repeatedly dismissed, but wishes would stop being repeated.
- What Could Have Been: Ennil El was supposed to have her own Gundam-type mobile suit after she joins with the crew of Freeden. However due to Executive Meddling, it was never materialized in the series proper.
- This series debut for Super Robot Wars was in Alpha Gaiden. It also shows up in Reversal and the Z series.
Trivia / After War Gundam X