- Creator Backlash: Most of the staff and cast for the first English dub were shocked that Netflix used only the first takes.
- Dueling Dubs: The series has two complete English dubs that, in a rather unorthodox fashion, were both commissioned by Netflix and both released in 2018. The first dub was produced by the US branch of Malaysia-based IYUNO Media Group and recorded at Miami-based Studios VOA, which is something unusual these days. Despite the studio doing everything they could to perfect the dub, Netflix only used the first takes, which didn't go over well with the public. The dub that quietly replaced it in October, now produced by LA-based Bang Zoom Studios, is widely considered to be better.
- Keep Circulating the Tapes: The first English dub was streamed on Netflix from March 9, to October 5, 2018. All subsequent releases use Bang Zoom! Entertainment's dub, which was released on October 6, 2018. Since then, the first dub has become hard to find. So your best bet to getting the episodes with the first dub would be to trade with someone who's recorded it off of Netflix during this time period.
- The Other Marty: Netflix's first English dub was recorded at Studios VOA in Miami, Florida. However, because of the resulting criticism, a new dub was recorded at Bang Zoom! Entertainment in Burbank, California, and was released in October 2018.
- Relationship Voice Actor: Yuuya, Susumu, Maho, Akiko and Kyousuke are Arslan, Kharlan, Irina, Tahamine and Guiscard
- Screwed by the Network: According to Kazuki's initial English VA, Jason Kesser, Netflix had Studios VOA record the first dub for their imminent release. However, Netflix only used the first takes for their release despite the studio doing everything they could to perfect the dub.
Trivia / A.I.C.O. Incarnation