open/close all folders
- December, 1975: As detailed on the "kamuinet" website, Kamui kills the mayor of Mitama City.
- March, 1979: Tetsugoro Kusabi arrests "Silver Case" suspect, Kamui Uehara, as the later was caught executing another crime.
- August 2, 1979: The village-turned-industrial-area "Mikumo 77" disappears?
- August, 1984: Kamui's criminal trial is canceled due to "high-level mental disorders".
- September, 1984: Kamui is committed to IMM Hospital for counseling and treatment.
- January 29, at 11:32pm: Kusabi is attacked on his way home by an unnamed assailant. Said assailant escapes to the Cauliflower railroad satellite station.
- January 30:
- 12:15am: On a call from the Heinous Crimes Division, Special Forces Unit "Republic"comprised of Commander Daigo Natsume; and recruits Inomata, Sakamoto, and codename: "Akira"depart for Cauliflower.
- 12:29am: Both Kusabi and the Republic unit arrive at Cauliflower. Republic begins its first mission: to dispose of the assailant, with Kusabi providing backup.
- On the rooftop, "Akira" finds himself in a standoff against the assailant, who is speaking incoherently. However, "Akira" doesn't take the shot; Kusabi kills the man instead. The "crime virus" has affected the other people within Cauliflower.
- March 22: During a secret meeting with an acquaintance, Kusabi gets a tip that "Kamui is about to make a move".
- March 27:
- At around 10-11pm: Kamui Uehara kills his counselor, Yuriko Sonoda, and escapes IMM Hospital.
- 11:15pm: Republic is dispatched to secure Kamui.
- 11:45pm: Republic arrives to secure Kamui. Within ten minutes, Kamui kills Sakamoto and Inomata, then leaves Natsume in critical condition and "Akira" with severe psychosis.
- March 28:
- 12:38am: Kamui manages to lose the satellite tracking on him, presumably by going underground.
- 7:04am: Kusabi and Sumio Kodai arrive at IMM Hospital to learn about Kamui's escape. Kusabi and "Akira" meet again.