Spy Festigal or Spy פסטיגל is an Israeli play that focuses on a spy organization, trying to recapture a supervillain who is trying to take over the world.The play can be watched in its entirety here on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SQmq27jodo
- Androids Are People, Too: An android made by the organization director sings about her being the who truly can know her.
- Code Name: Some of The heroes are code-named, such as Agent Y, X boy and Starter.
- Danger with a Deadline: The TV show finale is a dangerous deadline both to the heroes (Stop alexander before it) and the villain (Two weeks to come up with a plan to steal the show and hypnotize all the watchers)
- Delivery Guy Infiltration: A fighter tried to enter Agent Y's apartment by disguising himself as a pizza delivery guy.
- Don't Touch It, You Idiot!: The organization director told one of the main characters not to touch a covering blanket, which covered the aforementioned android.
- Frying Pan of Doom: Averted. In the fight of agent Y's apartment, while not being used (likely due to danger of usage in IRL plays) ,Agent Y does pick up her frying pan beforehand as for using it , throws it and then picks it up it at the end.
- Pre-Asskicking One-Liner : Before the fight of agent Y's apartment, she tells the first intruder: (English translated) "Why can you let me retire quietly, why?"
- Repeat What You Just Said: dr alexander evil's sons talk about the most watched tv show; "Crash" (as in Car crash) , which he asks them to repeat , as it ignited an idea in his head.