Describe Shifting Hearts here.
While the show is a mixing of both dance and acting, the main feature of the play is the recurring theme of the "Lonely Hearts", 4 people who deliver monologues in the form of dating ads.
Also present is the story of a family grieving after their daughter drowns while on Summer vacation.
Since it only ran for 2 days, it's not likely to be publically available any time soon.
This show provides examples of:
- The Casanova: Lonely Heart 1#, who has gone through so many women and so convinced he's all that, that he is under the impression that the only women for him is himself in a female's body.
- Mr. Fanservice: The first Lonely Heart and the main dancer in the transition to spring.
- Gold Digger: Hinted at by Lonely Heart 2#:
- Lonely Heart 1#: "Would love to meet a wealthy man with a dodgy ticker! Though, in reality, will settle for...anyone? With...low expectations?"
- No Ending: The play doesn't really end, although there are a few throwaway scenes regarding two of the lonely hearts coming together. The family plot is left entirely hanging though.
- That Makes Me Feel Angry: Makes up most of the families grieving.